Having Trouble Installing Drawer Slide and Don't Get the Accurate Slide Position? Whether you’re updating cabinets or you’re building a project from scratch, mounting drawers is always a challenge. The slides have to be level, straight and positioned properly, or the drawers won’t operate well. The Smart Drawer Jig takes the guesswork out of the process by indexing with the cabinet frame (or side on frameless cabinets) for perfect alignment.
Smart Drawer Jigis designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. All you need are the slides you’ll use, a clamp, and the Smart Drawer Jig, and you’re set to install drawer slides just like the professional.
- Accurate slide positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results without measuring and marking
- Versatile for use in cabinets, cases, and more
- Reversible to mount slides to the cabinet and drawer box
- Secure for holding slides in place as you work
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling