We're sure that you do not want to risk yourself pushing wooden block over a table saw, router table, band saw with a bare hand. This is why we created the
Saw Pushblock that has three directions of force that gives you superior precision, control and safety. The three directions are as below:
- Downward virtually eliminates kickback.
- Inward keeps stock firmly against the fence .
- Forward controls and feeds both sides of the stock for cleaner cuts.
Unbelievable gripping power with the non-slip material that gives you superior gripping power over workpieces and materials such as oak, cherry, walnut, ebony, pine, poplar, maple, plastics and aluminum. Treaded grooves provide increased traction on the workpiece even with sawdust. Easily cleaned with denatured or rubbing alcohol. No other push block’s grip comes close.
Saw Pushblock provides downward force, controlling the keeper and off cut workpiece. This prevents the workpiece from lifting up off the table top – virtually eliminating kickback. Inward pressure keeps the workpiece guiding along the fence preventing it from catching the rear-rising teeth. This gives you a smoother, cleaner, and safer cut. Work safer.
- 3-directional force for unmatched control of the work piece
- Moving-blade-guard hand protection
- Precise 1/4" thin rips
- Virtually eliminates kickback
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, router table, jointer, & band saw