BORING WITH DAILY KEY-LOCK FOR CABINET ?
Try this Induction Drawer Lock out with the latest RFID design which allowed you to open every single cabinet's door key less. Just with a single scan tapping posture !
UNLOCK A CABINET IS BEING SO CONVENIENT NOW
It not only provide securities, but in the mean time it allowed ONE KEY for multiple locks, you can apply as much as you can to all cabinets.
- ONE KEY FOR MULTIPLE LOCKS: You can use one key ( RFID Card / Hanger ) to unlock multiple cabinet locks as needed.
- SUITABLE FOR WOVEN CABINS: RFID cards can penetrate thicker wooden boards (up to 38 mm / 1.5 inches), and key fobs are basically handy items with a slight induction in power, resulting in duplicate keys.
- SAFETY: Improve your child's safety at home and prevent your child from freely opening drawers or cabinet doors that can cause accidents.
- HIDDEN & INVISIBLE: Lowering the chance of it being accidentally opened by kids, thieves or pets etc.
- LOW ELECTROMAGNETIC SUM: Once the lock is set, it will indicate a low battery state with a long beep sound. A long beep means it needs new batteries, at the time the lock can be used another 50 times.
- AUTOMATIC UNLOCKING: When the battery becomes too weak to operate, the door will open automatically. At this time, the battery must be replaced before the lock can be used again.
- NO KEYS NO HOLES: Will not hurt the wardrobe appearance as no lock holes needed.
- SMALL SIZE & RUGGED MECHANICS: The latches and tongues are made of metal, these are sturdy and durable. RFID cards/tags are portable and easy to store. Provide good security protection for your personal belongings.
- Color: Gray
- Material: ABS
- Product Size: 8.6 X 6.3 X 2.9 cm/3.39'' X 2.48'' X 0.63''
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Mark the position of whole lock body, leave 0.5 mm between top surface of the lock and the drawer face.
- Locate and mark the point of the screw hole.
- Measure the distance between the drawer surface and the drawer face
- Measure the distance from the drawer face to the screw hole.
- Locate the screw hole with the distance measured in 3 & 4 and install the screw.
- Install battery first, and then the lock cylinder. Check to see if the installation is successful in terms of position and distance. Install the remaining 2 screws on side of the lock after confirmation to finalize the lock position.
- 1 * Lock body
- 1 * Lock buckle
- 1 * Scanning Card
- 1 * Scanning Key-Ring
- 1 * Sensor sticker label
1 * set of Screw