This Punch Down Tool is for seating wire into terminal block or cut off wire end after terminated. It has extra features to achieve the perfect `punch' for different wire sizes. Used on 110/88 type. The tool's frame is divided into main body with impact mechanism inside and a rotatable body, and the adjustable impact pressure control at the bottom of the tool. It has interchangeable and reversible blade. The blade's one end is for seating and cutting wires, and the other end is for seating wires only. The compartment at the end of the tool is for storing spare blade.
- Punch Down Tool 110 block wire cable cutter used on 110/88 type terminal block is for seating wire into terminal block or cut off wire end after terminated.
- The tool's frame is divided into main body with impact mechanism inside and a rotatable body.
- With adjustable impact pressure control. Turn the rotatable part in clockwise direction to H indicated pressure H=15±2kgs for inserting larger wire into terminal block, or L indicated pressure L=10±2kgs for standard wire. The rotatable part is irreversible.
- Terminates twisted pair cables to 110&88 GC block connections and RJ45 keystone jacks and modules.
- Frame material: Polyacepal resin
- Impact pressure:
Low: 10 +/- 2 Kg (standard wire)
High: 15 +/- 2 Kg (larger wire)
Package Include: 1*Punch Down Tool