This Plunge Drill Stand is ideal for holding your drill or other rotary tool steady during use and allows for much more accurate drilling than hand-held operation. It is designed for use with hand-held electric drills with a collar diameter of 43 mm or 38 mm, It has a drilling depth up to 60 mm. The Stand can be locked and regulated by an adjustable depth stop with a graduated scale. It comes with an aluminum base for mounting flat-nose pliers slot.
Base Material: Aluminum
Drilling depth: Up to 60mm
Total height: 400mm
Drill diameter: 38mm / 43mm
Side clamping diameter drill: 35mm -38mm
Note: Drill not includes
Aluminium base mounting instructions
(1) Tightening the two screws and fixing the main shaft on the base.
(2) Putting the travel assistant control ring into the main spindle.
(3) Finally, putting the electric drill base inserts main spindle to strengthen fixing and completing instruction.
- This heavy duty drill stand is designed for use with power drills with collar diameter of from 38mm to 43mm（1.48'' to 1.7''). With this drill stand, drilling at surfaces, round workpieces and boards can be done with absolute precision.
- Substantially cheaper than purchasing a full drill press. This drill press stand has all the necessary features expected in a full-size drill press stand.
- The drill collar can be adjusted to suit a variety of tools.
- It has a sturdy base with slots for fitting a machine vice and 4 clamping points for mounting firmly with your worktable.