The Mini Popcorn Machine pops up to 16 cups of healthy, oil-free popcorn per batch. The clear top cover allows you to watch how fresh and delicious popcorn are made. With the Mini Popcorn Machine, making popcorn has never been so easy and tasted so good at home!
- Organic corn is not recommended for this machine.
- If popcorn is coming out of the unit too quickly, it is likely a result of the kernel being too hard. Hard kernels take more pressure to pop, and the increased pressure causes the kernel to "shoot out" when popped.
- When filling the corn, make sure not to fill above or below the marked line.
- Underfilling can cause less kernels to pop and more unpopped kernels to come out of the unit.
- Overfilling can cause popped corn to burn and smoke, as it will over fill the popping chamber.
- NEVER put any seasonings or oil in the popping chamber. Always season popcorn after it has been removed from the machine.
- NEVER immerse in water.
- NEVER use near water.
- NEVER use an abrasive sponge or cloth.
- NEVER use a scouring pad on the appliance.
- NEVER leave appliance unattended while in use.
- Unplug unit from outlet when not in use and during cleaning.
- DO NOT operate this appliance with a damaged cord or plug, nor if the appliance ever malfunctions.
- DO NOT clean any parts of this appliance in a dishwasher.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This appliance is NOT A TOY.
- Unsupervised young children and cognitively challenged individuals should never operate this appliance.
- Young children should be supervised while in proximity of the appliance to ensure that they do not play with it.
- Voltage: 220 Volts, 50Hertz
- Capability: 1100 Watts, ETL Approved
Package Includes: 1* Mini Popcorn Machine