Head Up Display is specially designed for prevent accidents, which can project important information such as vehicle's speed onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. It prevents the driver from breaking rules and regulations on the road such as speeding. More importantly, Head Up Display enables the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizontally, to reduce traffic accidents caused by absent-minds.
Note: ONLY applicable to vehicles with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface
- Plug and play: Head Up Display automatically adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBD II.
- Over-speed reminding: The icon of over-speed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
- Shift reminder: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
- Fatigue driving alarm: After continuous driving for 4 hours, the fatigue driving indicator light will flash to remind the driver to have a rest.
- Automatic adjustment of luminescence: Brightness will automatically change according to the light intensity of the environment.
- Multi-functional display: Clock, rotate speed, water temperature, battery voltage, throttle angle and fuel consumption.
- Instantaneous fuel consumption: Display fuel consumption when the vehicle is moving.
- Engine speed alarm: It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel and it is really useful for new drivers.
- Flexible brightness adjustment: The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state.
- Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
- Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBDII cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
- Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put Head Up Display on the non-slip pad and adjust the angle.
- The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of Head Up Display and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
- Working temperature: -40 - 80 Degree Celsius.
- Please take note that this item is not compatible with European / American cars manufactured before 2003 or Asian cars manufactured before 2007.
- 1*Head Up Display
- 1*Reflective Film
- 1*OBD II Cable
- 1*Anti-skid Pad
- 1*English User Manual