Excellent Free Motion Foot is here!
The Handiquilter Couching Presser Foot is designed to float just above the fabric surface so that you can achieve beautifully quilted effects on your home sewing machine.
Couching is a decorative thread work technique in which yarns, threads or other fibers are laid across the quilt and fastened in place by the machine's quilting thread.
With the feed dog lowered, you can freely move the fabric to create simple embroidery with cording. It can also be used for couching on embroidery machines when doing outline quilting in the embroidery hoop.
- New Design: Made in Taiwan High Quality Premium stainless steel, never broken.
- Adjustable: It can adjustable so you can raise or lower the foot depending on the thickness of your ruler/template or the thickness of the sandwich quilt.
- Special design: With two "U" shape recesses, one on the front for sit-down free motion quilting and the other one on the side for stand-up quilting on the frame for better visibility.
- Suitable for most of domestic household sewing machines.
- Choose suitable feet: Available for 2 type of shank sewing machine (Low shank and High shank)
Low Shank Presser Foot: Approx. 2.5×1.2×1.8cm/0.98×0.47×0.71inch
High Shank Presser Foot: Approx. 2.8×1.2×2.8cm/1.1×0.47×1.1inch
1 * Handiquilter Couching Presser Foot