Your feet pound the path. Your breathing is deep but steady. As you lengthen your stride the trees along the path become a blur. Then, a hundred yards ahead of you, you spot the blockade, three people walking abreast and chatting cheerfully. They probably don’t even realize they’re blocking your path. You clear your throat, but the pedestrians are engaged in conversation and do not hear you. What do you do? It feels rude to shout, and even ruder to barrel your way between them. Handheld Bell lets you communicate your presence in a polite way. The clear ring of the bell cuts through traffic and conversation noise to get the attention of others who share the trail or sidewalk.
- Just run with it: Handheld Bell works. Try it and see. Walkers often complain that runners overtake them in surprise. Give warning before you pass and make your run easier.
- Musical: A high quality brass dome produces a loud, powerful, musical ring. You'll love the ring so much, you'll ring it more than you need it!
- Lightweight: Weighing only 1 ounce, Handheld Bell is small, stylish, and lightweight. Running with a bell has never been easier. You'll barely notice your new running gear
- Adjustable: Slightly over sized with two pairs of silicone inserts, adjust to fit your fingers. Cold outside, then wear gloves because Handheld Bell is over sized for the average fingers.
- Quality gift: Handheld Bell comes in a beautiful packaging and makes a very unique gift for the runner who has everything. Enjoy quality craftsmanship from the land of the rising sun.
- STEP 1: Fit your fingers- Slide bell onto your index and middle finger. Adjust with the removable silicone inserts.
- STEP 2: Ring-ring- Reach with your thumb, and push the hammer forward or pull to the side. Release, and enjoy bell’s signature ching!
- STEP 3: Say "Thank You" - After passing people, be sure to thank them for giving you room. Raise your hand, wave your bell, and say, “Thank you!”
1pc x Handheld Bell