Chipping from the side of the green or over bunkers requires your short game to be perfect, otherwise you could see your shots rise. Chipping with a pitching or sand wedge requires a lot of practice on and off the course. But, not every course will have a practice green and the weather may not be on your side.
You can now practice your chip shot even at home! Golf Chipping Net can be set up indoors or outdoors to allow golfers to practice with their chip shots into the main basket, or perfect their skills by targeting the inner circle basket for a more precise hit.
- Perfect for golf beginners to practice hitting and chipping
- Portable design with a free carry bag to carry and store it easily
- Advanced PP material and solid nylon net
- 1.Please assemble the net more stably with stakes on the ground.
- 2.It is designed for beginners in the training and practice rather than for professionals in the competition.
- 3.Please practice with appropriate strength to avoid damages.