GLOW IN THE DARK
Dig out all the skeleton parts in the soil block with tools. Observe, match and assemble the dinosaur skeleton. Place in a well-lit area to absorb light, then the dinosaur skeleton will glow in the dark, which is really interesting.
PERFECT GIFTS FOR YOUR KIDS
Kids get endless fun and happiness through the digging process and the gradual presentation of the excavated objects. It is a perfect gift for your kids, which helps cultivate their curiosity, patience, concentration, observation ability and practical ability.
- Assorted Styles Include: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops and Diplodocus.
- Pieces easily snaps together. Build your own T-Rex, Triceratops, etc and play with them in the light or after dark!
- Size: Approximately 10 inches fully assembled. Educational information about the dinosaur is included. Dinosaurs absorb light during the day (or artificial light) and start to glow when it's dark.
- Collect them all with this wonderful set! Excellent party favors or gift idea for young children. Perfect for dinosaur lovers and budding paleontologists. Recommended Ages 6 and Up
- Bundle of 5 Archaeology Kits of Glow in the Dark Dinosaur Skeleton Puzzles
- Assorted Styles: T-Rex, Triceratops,
- Easy Skeleton Assembling with Step-by-Step Introduction
- Assembled Dino Figures Measure Approx. 10 Inches in Length
- Glow-in-the-Dark Playset That Your Kid Can Have Fun with during Day and Night
- Ages 3 and Up
- Item Name: Dinosaur Skeleton Excavation Kit
- Material: Plaster, ABS, Wood
- Feature: Interesting, Glow in the Dark, DIY Toy, Birthday Gift
- Soil Block Size: 20cm x 4.5cm x 16cm/7.87" x 1.77" x 6.30" (Approx.)