Spooling fishing line into your brand new reel can be difficult and you need someone to help you to tension the spool for you to get the perfect spooling. Introducing Fishing Line Spooler, a tool where you can spool the fishing reel on your own and still get the perfect desired spooling.
This device built just like a rod, instead of guides, the Fishing Line Spooler comes with a 90 degree curved tip with the freely spinning clamp setup meant to hold spool of line at a desired tension. The clamp can stay fix for applying tension on the line for baicaster reel or spin freely for spinning reel to prevent twist on your line.
- Place your reel onto the reel seat and tighten to secure it's position.
- Install the 90 degree rod.
- Clamp both side of your spool of line onto the ball joint.
- Adjust the clamp tension.
- Open the bail of your reel, pull the line and tie a knot on your reel's spool.
- Tighten your fishing reel's drag for better tension and spool up your reel to desired amount of fishing line.