- Comprehensively train every muscle group from the elbow down, particularly the forearm extensors.
Benefits of training with Finger Stretcher Band
- Injury Prevention
- Increased Grip Strength
- Balance Forearm Musculature
- Stabilize Wrist & Elbow Joints
- Improve Muscle Tone
- Faster Injury Recovery
Extensor exercises are recommended by professionals for rehabilitation of these conditions but ideally you would do yourself a HUGE favor and avoid injury in the first place! Or at least prevent an acute case from becoming chronic.
- Place loops over second digit of fingers
- Open hand as far as you can 10-20 reps
- Repeat 3-5 times on each hand
- Train every 2-3 days
- Train at YOUR level! DO NOT over train!
- DISCONTINUE if experiencing pain or numbness from exercises