If you hate spilling gas all over while fueling the tank, we've got good news! It's tough. A seemingly simple task to move liquid from one container to another could easily turn into a nightmare. Imagine: it's winter, freezing cold outside, you're in the cabin and your generator is about to run out of fuel. Ugh. You put your gloves on, a jacket, warm shoes and go there to fill it up from the canister. Now, when you're about to start pouring it goes the wrong way. It spills all around: your hands, your jacket, gas is on the ground. In fact, it is everywhere but the generator's tank. Oh, such a bummer! Sounds familiar? If you think summer is better - it is actually not. High chances of catching a fire make this a risky game.
Fortunately, an easy solution to this nasty problem exists. Easy Liquid Pump is designed to help people to move liquids around quickly and safely. It's carbon brushed motor is capable of pumping over 1 gallon in just 20 seconds! It has a body made of tough, industrial grade, non-static ABS plastic. This allows the pump to deal with highly aggressive liquids like gasoline or diesel.
Just flip the switch and it will start working making this silent tr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r sound pumping gallons of gas, water, oil or whatever you put it in (it's not really picky). In fact, it is so powerful that some of our customers use it to dry up an entire hot tub! (we were amazed when they told us!) Don't you want to make the fueling process easy?
- Pumps up to 7.5 litres (1.5 gallons) per minute.
- The hose outlet is 13mm external diameter and may be connected to a garden hose pipe.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Fitted with a handy hole for wall.
- Requires 2 x D size batteries (not included).
- Ideal for thousands of uses around the home:
- Emptying water butts
- Draining ponds and paddling pools
- Emptying and refilling fish tanks, aquaria
- Emptying bath water for use in the garden
- Clearing flooded basements and other areas
Package Includes: 1 x Easy Liquid Pump