This Digital Anemometer is ideal for outdoor activities such as Sailing, Surfing, Hand-gliding, Shooting and Walking. It is also ideal for educational instruments.
There are 3 modes to choose from：
- Current wind speed
- Large LCD display with back-light for easy viewing.
- Wind chill and wind speed display, and current average and max value display.
- Automatically power off without operation for 14 seconds.
- High precision pressure sensor.
- Auto/manual power off.
- Powered by a 3V CR2032 battery (not included)
- Current Consumption: About 3mA
Range: 0 -30m/s, 0 -90km/h, 0 -5860ft/min, 0 -65mph, 0 -55Knots
Resolution: 0.1m/s, 0.3km/h, 19ft/min, 0.2mph, 0.2Knots
Threshold: 0.1m/s, 0.3km/h, 39ft/min, 0.2mph, 0.1Knots
Accuracy: ± 5%
Range: between -10 and 45°C/ (14 -113℉)
Resolution: 0.2 centigrade/0.36℉
Accuracy: ± 2 centigrade/± 3.6℉
- ✅ MULTI-FUNCTION: This anemometer provide you with convenient wind speed and temperature measurement anytime and anywhere, and it can record and recall max/average/current wind speed. Auto/ manual power off, low battery indication. Auto power shut off 14 minutes later without any operation.
- ✅ HIGH ACCURACY: Equipped with high precision pressure sensor. The wind speed measurement accuracy keeps in ± 5% ± 0.1dgt, measurement range: 0 to 30m/s. Temperature measurement accuracy keeps in ± 2°C, measurement range: -10 to +45°C / 14 to 113 °F.
- ✅ LCD BACKLIGHT: Large LCD screen deliver clear data to you. Backlight makes it easy for you to read accurately in low-light conditions.
- ✅ MULTI-PURPOSE: The digital anemometer can measure wind speed in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph. An ideal choice for windsurfing, sailing, kite flying, surfing, fishing.
- ✅ EASY TO USE & COMPACT: Simple and functional design, only two buttons, support one hand operation. Compact and lightweight, great to keep it in your pocket.
1 * Anemometer
1 * User Manual