Hard to tighten BANDING CLAMP?
Introducing CV Joint Banding Tool, use to install and tighten the band-it or strap style clamps on CV joint boots or on the power steering rack and pinion steering gear boots EASILY. Suitable for EAR-TYPE HOSE CLIPS on the cooling system and vacuum hose. Perfect set for fast and simple tensioning and securing of CV boot banding strap.
CV Joint Banding Tool built-in cutter and winding mechanism the banding can be tightened and cut quickly and effectively.
- EFFORTLESSLY FIX CV CLAMPS & BOOTS: Comprehensive set allows you to tighten and cut a band with the built-in cutter and winding mechanism
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Suitable for ear-type hose clips found on a fuel hose, cooling system, and vacuum hoses; Also use to secure late model GM CVJ.
- EASY TO USE: Place CV Joint Banding Tool on the winding mandrel and turn until the tension is applied, rotate tool over boot bending band back onto the clip to apply tension, and use cutter pliers. We recommend the double-wrapped band for added strength
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: CV Joint Clamp Tool includes a 4.25-inch (10.8cm) long plastic handle and 1-inch (2.5cm) long rubber grips on side levers for ultimate comfort, less user fatigue, and more productivity
- BUILT TO LAST: CV Joint Clamp Tool constructed from zinc-plated alloy steel is a standard banding tool that installs CV clamps and works with the installer’s ratchet and 1/2-inch socket (or the included lever) to tighten and hold a band securely until clamped.
1 * CV Joint Banding Tool